- Other Apps
|NIVEA Dose von 1911 by Oberschlesisches Landes museum, Common Creative, taken on August 26, 2008, All rights reserved|
The classic Nivea Cream has the following ingredients:
Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit), Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium, Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Limonene, Geraniol,
Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citroellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Parfum 1.
Properties of Nivea Cream:
2. Fast absorbing
3. Moisturizing - it contains eucerit, a unique moisturizing agent.
4. Paraben free - parabens are most widely used preservatives in cosmetics and personal care.
Benefits of using Nivea cream:
1. It moisturizes the skin - because of eucerit.
2. It soothes and calms the skin - because of panthenol. Panthenol promotes wound healing, reduces itching & inflammation and improves skin hydration.
3. Protects the skin.
4. Makes the skin glow.
Nivea cream cares for and protects all skin types from skin dehydration because of its rich formula.
Other uses of Nivea Cream:
1. As hand cream
2. As for makeup remover
3. As lip balm
4. As for hydrating foot mask - especially those with crack heels
5. Nail care - massage it around the nails' cuticles
6. As body lotion
7. Gentle baby moisturizer - use it to soothe babies' diaper rash
How to apply Nivea Cream:
1. Dip finger in Nivea cream.
2. Rub the skin with cream liberally and evenly on face, hands, and body.
3. Apply daily to keep skin soft and supple.
I am pretty sure, almost every one of you is familiar with the all-purpose uses of Nivea cream. In fact, it can be used by the whole family. I thought of posting the many uses of Nivea cream because a tin can of 150 ml at Watsons costs Php 234.00 only and I think it's good value for money. Face moisturizers cost a lot and this tin can of Nivea cream is an all in one package that can serve the many skin care needs of the family.
For those who have oily skin like me, I suggest that you use a smaller quantity, when applying it on your face. For us midlife women, it is best to use it at night as an over night cream and in the morning when you wash it off, you'll feel how soft & supple your skin is.
You can follow this simple skin regimen before you retire for the night and call it a day.
1. Wash your face with your favorite facial soap or gentle skin cleanser.
2. Use toner to complete the cleansing of your skin.
3. Apply Nivea cream and leave it on overnight.
That's it folks. I hope this article rekindles your fondness for our good ol' Nivea cream!
Middle life is beautiful.
Till next time. God Bless.